How do I begin to live a life? Is it by changing the name of my blog to olAWAle, four small capital letters and three capital letters; all of which are in the middle of the small ones, any meaning? Selah!
Change, they say, is the most constant thing in life. Guess what? Everything changes, but God does not change.
Numbers 23:19 NIV; God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?
It has been 335 days gone in our present past, we have just 30 days more to 2015. What has changed? I wonder if somethings have? How many shortcomings? How many times? Have you finished the bible again or yet to? How many conversation did you have with your creator this year? I am guilty myself! x_x
Cinematography :), that is my new found love; simply because have been watching a lot of movies and I am so much in love with those works or probably because I have great passion for art. I am into photography - I have so many articles on it. Searching for a very good photography school or probably have an internship with an A-class photographer like Shola Animashaun or T.Y Bello etc I dream a lot.
Proverbs 10:15 NIV; The wealth of the rich is their fortified city, but poverty is the ruin of the poor.
Why the above verse? Why the word 'ruin'? KJV used destruction as well as NLT. Let me leave it like that, all I know is that, being an indigent doesn't make you less ambitious.
I stopped at series III of my fighting temptation, I have four to go. I lost it along the line, striving hard to get it back. I am lost but now, I am found. :)
Everything changes...
God does not change!
Jingle bells!!!
(Find a bible based church and attend)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you, God bless you.