I am a conceited person but not to the extreme; One has to heat the iron in fire first before moulding it into something useful. sometimes, fibbing is allowed but it is not allowed, lol. I am not happy about all now, but I'll be.
Elijah said "I have had enough, LORD," he said. "Take my life; I am no better than my ancestors.
In the book of Kings, one of chapter 19; it was made known that the Angel of Lord touched Him to 'get up and eat' twice because the journey will be too much.
There will sometimes be a delay of accelerated progress but not a denial. A particular situation will produce a particular actions and behaviours that are not acceptable as a Christian. I have regrets and I regret them. Every phase of life is a bend along the way,
which will reduce the speed of getting to the journey asap. Eat the word, so as to get strength and manoeuvre quickly.
which will reduce the speed of getting to the journey asap. Eat the word, so as to get strength and manoeuvre quickly.
I'm guilty of the way I live my life now. I'll never paint someone as a dirty or filthy sinner. I am not God to judge a soul but I know that there are several polluted Christians out there which can pollute anyone even Me. Read 1 Cor 10:12 :)
Don't get polluted. Watch and Pray!!!
God bless you irreversibly.
I've been Wale Ayodeji, and thanks for reading.
(Find a bible based church and attend)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you, God bless you.