Why does it feel like something is incomplete. The scent of someone lingers on in my breath. Every night, I feel empty. When in love, we think we've come to an end of it but sometimes, who we think is the right person may not be. Have been in a pit, I'm trying to get out of it, trying hard not to go back to it even though it's hard trying. (I need a tight hug now!)
There are those times in your life when you feel you can fly. You feel there's something in the universe that's made just for you. That night was made just for me. The morning after turned out to be even more beautiful than I ever imagined it to be. A new dawn! 'That night'
In retrospect, I do feel that maybe I said too much that night but I do hope, someday I'd be understood. We are no longer friends but I miss it, I wish I never said it.
Peter quoted Psalm 55 of verse 22 in 1 peter 5:7, "cast thy burden upon the Lord, and He shall sustain thee." The most difficult thing is to forgive someone. I have learnt to live with the pain of losing someone I love. Proverbs 25:20-21; I have no enemies, I have learnt to forgive quickly, I don't get angry anymore, I pray immediately. I try not to heap coals of fire upon anyone's head.
True confessions, make great decree upon thy self and like David said "I'll declare the decree." What you'll be is in your words.
Blood coming out of my nose, 'am I dying?' or am I getting the healing have been expecting?...
An old woman told me that "Wale, one has to be careful not carefree". but why careful?, what is the difference? Why the word 'careful'.
We need to stand up for what is right, stand! I need to breathe, I am tired of norms and cultures. I wonder why education? Why do I have to go to school? Why do I have to have a degree? I need to be me, just me. Each day, I am sorry about how my life is going.
In Matthew 28:20, Jesus said 'I am always with you'. Always; according to encarta - throughout all past time or all future time, or for as long as anyone can remember and as long as anyone can foresee. Jesus further said in John 15:7 'if you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you want and it will happen to you'
A lot to talk about...
(Find a bible based church and attend)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you, God bless you.