Translate

Konga 48 Hour Deals

Monday, 10 November 2014

Is your name in the book of life?


I woke up as usual without checking my phone for messages but to start my chores. Then I got a message from my friend saying 'Do u know Myles Munroe is dead?', checking up on my updates and to my surprise I'm seeing tributes of this great man.


Waking up to this saddening news of Dr Myles Munroe and His wife Ruth, that they have just passed away in a plane crash in Freeport Bahamas. I felt a big lump in my heart upon receiving this news, as I write this right now, I'm shattered by it.

Apostle Paul, in His words to the Thessalonians in 4:14 said "for if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him".

Eventually my friend said 'He is with Jesus'. Then a song was born in my mind instantly by Nathaniel Bassey - book of life

Is your name in that book of life?
Is your name in that book of life there?
Is your name in that book of life?
Tell me is your name in that book of life there?
Think about it.

What a life
What a Man

(Find a bible based church and attend)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, God bless you.