Translate

Konga 48 Hour Deals

Monday, 12 January 2015

Angry boy

No formal greeting!
No seasonal greeting!
No new year greeting!

My heart is heavy!
My heart is very heavy!
My heart is bleeding!

Over 2000 people were massacred in Baga, Nigeria, terrorism in this part of the world grows like a weed (unwanted plant). I hate the fact that people are less concerned about it, including myself. Of late my facebook post has been about election, basically my view on who I want.

In france, 17 people were killed by 3 despicable terrorist acts which prompted a unity march of 1.5 million people including 40 world leaders in Paris.

Just 17!

See, I am a Nigerian. Jesus said in John 8:32, 'And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free'. No-one cares about us and why is that? I ask myself that question. Why are they not in solidarity for us too. Why are they not marching for us. JUST THINKING OUT LOUD #Pensive

I believe in my country, we will come out like a wild ox.

Let's pray for Nigeria.
Let's pray for the World.
Let's pray for peace.
Let's stand has one and fight terrorism.

Okay! I am sorry, if my words are too hard. Happy New Year people :) let me share my resolution for this year, initially I wrote it out in french. I made just 7 things that I'll be doing more often this year; yes, I want to grow spiritually. Another is I want to learn a new language but now I am so confused in which of the language to learn: I have german, spanish, portuguese and mandarin. I would have love to learn chinese but have decided that I will do that when I am 30 years of age.

 Salvation! Salvation!! Salvation!!!

At church yesterday, salvation was the topic. My study book, salvation was the topic. My online guide, salvation was the topic. My mentor, salvation was the topic. What is happening? Hmmm!

Next week, I promise to talk about it. I'll be posting from a different location. I hope I enjoy my stay in the Niger Delta region of my country.

Have been that boy called Olawale.

Do have a blessed 2015!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!, your post didnt only keep me reading on, it got me thinking after. "why are they not marching for us?", we arent even marching for ourselves, we (majority) don't care about our brothers (of the same tribe) let alone our neighbours (of other tribes). Till we learn to live as one, to think as one nation and make decisions as one... God bless Nigeria!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Immediately I posted this, I remember that our President went for His niece wedding and posted some pics on His facebook wall. Well, that is the main issue we have - you've said it all; we can't fight!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, God bless you.