Translate

Konga 48 Hour Deals

Tuesday, 20 January 2015

...the Traveller

"Ciao, Bonjour, Buon pomeriggio, Guten Abend"

These words above mean Hello, good morning, good afternoon and good evening in the language that I understand a little or more :). E kpa te wo fun mi! (Yoruba for 'clap for me") lol!

My dear people how has 2015 been?

Yes, I am in Niger-Delta. I hope to enjoy my little stay here. Anyway, I am in Port-Harcourt in Rivers State now, moving to Warri in Delta State tomorrow.

I'll have to report that where I stay at Port-Harcourt is deathly quiet, other than a bunch of excitable churches having revival here and there.

"Keys to God's healing and deliverance" by Bill Subritzky, this book along with Ronke Adesokan's song titled "Yahweh" have been mind-boggling.

In retrospective, have always wanted to share it but always skipping my mind. My prayer has always been that "Lord, please make all my body - a praise and worship." God is more interested in where His praise is coming from than the praise itself.

I hope I am permitted to talk a little about some people.

1. Dr. Martin Luther King
He was a pastor, a visionary, an activist and A humanitarian. And above all, a RIGHTEOUS and SUCCESSFUL LEADER!

2. Bill Subritzky
Bill is a renowned EVANGELIST with a healing and deliverance ministry! A world renowned Bible scholar and a prominent lawyer.

3. Ronke Adesokan
She began singing professionally at the age of 7 and maintained her passion for music as she GREW into the full understanding of the Call of God on her life in the music ministry. Also a Dr of Pharmacy. She operates in a unique ANOINTING and believes that humility and holiness is the key to a life of walking in GRACE.

I promised to talk about salvation - these are ways to get saved culled from shalom foundation

1. Acknowledge
God be merciful to me a sinner - Luke 13:3

2. Repent
Repent, therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out - Acts 3:19

3. Confess
If you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved - Romans 10:9

4. Forsake
Let the wicked forsake his ways, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; and let him return unto the Lord...for He will abundantly pardon - Isaiah 55:7

5. Believe
For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten son that who so ever will believe in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life - John 3:16

6. Receive
He came unto His own and His own received Him not. But as many as received Him, to them gave He the power to become the sons of God - John 1:11-12

God bless you irreversibly!
Have Faith! Hold On! Stay Strong!
Find a bible based church and attend! Buy the New iPhone 6 Smartphone on Konga.com</>

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, God bless you.