So many to write about but I don't know how to put all my thoughts down. I actually started penning this immediately church service ended, simply because I don't want to forget any action; to also pen it down without diluting it. ;)
It's been a really busy week for me, with so much to read, so much to cover up before the commencement of my examination. :)
Down to work, initially while penning this message; I initially wanted to make it a passive message but it later became a necessity.
The Psalmist said 'My Heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed' (Psalm 57:7). During the homily, there was a Lady, who sat beside me; I got distracted by what she did but it was a lesson though. x_x
She suddenly started searching her bag, I initially thought she was about to bring out a biro/jotter but to my surprise, it was a biscuit and straight to her mouth. :D Immediately, I remembered the above scripture.
It's very difficult to do two things at the same time, the bible says it's either you're serving God or Mammon (Matthew 6:24). Out mind gets distracted when it's wandering, such a mind wasn't at the message been passed but at the biscuit. Nehemiah said 'God is slow to anger' (Nehemiah 9:17) but we take that for granted.
Nugget: sometimes the little thing we count has irrelevant are the little foxes been talked about in Songs of Solomon (2:15). Simply because God is full of compassion doesn't mean we should take that for granted.
Je ne suis pas parfait (I am not perfect), we are admonishing each other. (Romans 15:14)
God bless you irreversibly!
(Find a bible based church and attend)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you, God bless you.