While reading Kenneth Hagin’s book on ‘love, the way to victory’, I recommend this book for all. I decided that I have to publish this particular portion.
When Faith Won't Work If you're not walking in love, your faith won't work. It's that simple. If your faith is failing you, you need to check up on yourself in your love walk.
GALATIANS 5:6 . . . faith. . . worketh by love.
I once knew a particular person, who thought everyone was wrong but him. This man criticized any person you would mention. And then he had the audacity to say, "Well, I tried that faith business, and it won't work."
No, his faith wouldn't work because he didn't walk in love. And not only was he not walking in love, but then he insulted God and insulted the Bible by saying, "Faith doesn't work." Well, if faith doesn't work, then Jesus lied in Mark 11:24 when he said, " . . . What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them." But, of course, Jesus didn't lie about it.
If there's any failure, it's not on God's part or on Jesus' part. God never fails. And His Word never fails either! So we might just as well admit that if there's any failure, it has to be on our part. What we need to do is check-up and find out where we missed it and get ourselves back in line with the Word.
If what you are about to say or do would work ill to the other person, then don't do it or say it because you wouldn’t be walking in love. Every step out of love is sin. But walking in love is fulfilling the Law.
Just mail me on luvwalie@gmail.com if you need the book. God bless you.
ReplyDelete