Pages

Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Who is the robber? God or You

It's been very hectic for me in the past few weeks. Along with meeting the famous Olamide without knowing that we've been friends and He still remembered me and He called me by my first name. :d

I was scrolling through my news feed and saw the news about Mass killings in Peshawar school.
It is a very sad thing and I hope that those children and others who died could Rest In Peace. We are also with the parents who lost their children today! Stay strong my brothers and sisters, we are with you. This massacre was done by Taliban's terrorists. I hope that those responsible pay for their crimes.

Have been following Kenny K'ore on facebook ever since He came to my church in Ibadan, prior to that have listened to Him, he posts short messages almost everyday and sometimes I share them but this time I needed to post it for a larger audience like my friend did. Anyway have broken them down to parts which will run over my subsequent posts.

Open your heart to learn and study the Word. God bless you!!


************************************************************************


I was not even a teenager when I heard a testimony about how a brother got a miracle gift of a tear rubber car because of his faithfulness to GOD. I promised myself, and GOD that I would do the same thing, for the same result. After several years of making that commitment, I still haven't gotten a car I didn't pay for, rather GOD had me give out my first, hard earned, second hand car.

How‬ did I get from serving GOD because I wanted a car, to the point where I served GOD by giving a car?
Romans 5:5,"And hope maketh not ashamed; because the LOVE OF GOD IS SHED ABROAD IN OUR HEARTS by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us."
I didn't give out my car out of abundance of money or because I had several cars;
I didn't give the car because I was pestered, cajoled, manipulated, or bullied to;
I gave the car because I felt compelled by the Holy Spirit to.
It was tough to obey, but I did, and I know that even the ability to obey is a gift from GOD, so I have nothing to boast of.
That car was my 'widows mite'.
Luke 21:1-4,"And He looked up and saw the rich putting their gifts into the treasury, and He saw also a certain poor widow putting in two mites.

So He said, “Truly I say to you THAT THIS POOR WIDOW HAS PUT IN MORE THAN ALL; for all these out of their abundance have put in offerings for GOD, but she out of her poverty PUT IN ALL THE LIVELIHOOD THAT SHE HAD.”

So somebody asked me if I pay tithe; my 10%.
I answer now by saying NO, I REFUSE TO GIVE GOD 10%, WHEN GOD GAVE ME HIS 100%.
I have given my life to Christ, and that includes my money. ALL OF IT!!!
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of GOD, not by works, so that no one can boast.-Ephesians 2:8-9.
IF WE ARE SAVED BY PAYING TITHES, I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT YOU'LL NEED MORE THAN 10%.
IF PAYING 10% OF OUR INCOME COULD GET US INTO A SAVING COVENANT WITH GOD, JESUS WOULD NOT HAVE TO SHED A DROP OF BLOOD FOR HUMANITY.

#‎wrong‬ belief is unbelief
READ YOUR BIBLE, MEDITATE, PRAY, AND OBEY GOD...Kuorire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, God bless you.