Pages

Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Can You Wait?

Still awake at 2:14am, thinking of what to post because I just have to publish before I sleep, after an hectic day of reading (preparing for an exam). I apologise for my inactive on the blog. I seldom publish a post without writing it down, imagine! I was writing on a different topic before my phone went off. :)

Now to business, Eccl 3:1 To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: (I don't have a topic yet)

A man can no more reverse the times and order of "planting," and of "digging up," and transplanting, than he can alter the times fixed for his "birth" and "death." To try to "plant" out of season is vanity, however good in season; so to make earthly things the chief end is vanity, however good they are in order and season. There is a reason for everything under the sky and there are seasons for every change in a situation. Just like there is a season to sow, there also is a season to reap.

When we think we are unwanted babies, we should always remember that for every ejaculation; there is a release of up to 500 million semen and just one fights to get to the ovary; which is YOU. The bible says ‘before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.'

‘For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.’ expected end—literally, "end and expectation," that is, a goal or result that one seeks to achieve. JUST BE EXPECTANT. 

There is a big plan already been planned out for you, there is a blueprint of your life which we must follow to achieve that expected end; ‘THE WORD OF GOD.'

Remember ‘God is not a man, that he should lie, neither the son of man, that he should repent hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?’ (Numbers 23:19) – if He says He will give you an expected end that you wish for, He will give it to you just if you fulfil His laws.

WE WILL WAIT ON YOU LORD!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you, God bless you.